Our Stained table is one of our most popular kids picnic tables as they are built to withstand the harsh sun, rain, Crayon, Beetroot ect. The Stain is a 3 part system and entails of a acid scrub, a tinted sealer coat and 2 coats of an industrial grade coating. This is no ordinary dosmetic stain, Boscote is a speciality coating made by Bostik Australia http://boscote.com.au/boscotetfexterior.html and is specified by Architects/Designers on Army Barracks & Boat Harbours.
Handmade with AUSTRALIAN standard STRUCTURAL PINE the tables are solid and built to last.
Below we have outlined the exact specifics of the table - please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries we have not managed to answer.
- Assembled or Flat Packed
- Step 1 - Timber is acid washed
- Step 2 - 1 Coat of "Boscote Prime all" tinted to Dark Walnut
- Step 3 - 2 Coats of "Boscote Decks"
- Slats are Screwed with Heavy duty Galvanised batten screws & legs bolted with Galvanised cup Head Bolts
- Weighs approx. 22kg and means it wont tip over easily and is hard for kids to push around and move
- This FLAT packs to approx. 92cm x 92cm x 13cm
- This is an Extremely sturdy & durable table that has been "Built to Last"
- Easy to clean and does not heat up in sun, like plastic versions
- Timber slats are SOLID as (3.5cm), making this stronger & sturdier than any imported table (load rated to 450kg)
- Seat 900 x 230
- Seat height from ground 275
- Table Top 900 x 400
- Table Top height from ground 510
- If exposed to weather would best to Paint or Stain
Borallon, Brisbane QLD
Depending on location small cost may be incurred
Please contact us for courier cost
Require postcode & suburb name
All tables sent via courier are flat packed, local pickups are general left assembled, please let us know if you would prefer your pick up flat packed. If flat packed the tables can be put together very simply with a 5mm allen key and a 17mm spanner socket.